Lets sell something. Move some product. Open up your customer base. Sell. Sell Sell.
Wikipedia: Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce or e-comm, is the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. Electronic commerce draws on such technologies as electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web at least at one point in the transaction’s life-cycle, although it may encompass a wider range of technologies such as e-mail, mobile devices and telephones as well.
- Electronic commerce is generally considered to be the sales aspect of e-business. It also consists of the exchange of data to facilitate the financing and payment aspects of business transactions.
E-commerce can be divided into:
- E-tailing or “virtual storefronts” on Web sites with online catalogs, sometimes gathered into a “virtual mall”
- The gathering and use of demographic data through Web contacts
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), the business-to-business exchange of data
- E-mail and fax and their use as media for reaching prospects and established customers (for example, with newsletters)
- Business-to-business buying and selling
- The security of business transactions
Start selling online and let EMarketID help you set up shop!
EMarketID can provide solutions for setting up your online store or eCommerce shopping cart and payment gateway. We have worked with many of the popular merchant solutions, store templates, and inventory management systems including:
- GoDaddy ECommerce
- Intuit SimpleStore
- Modular Merchant
- Miva Merchant
We can customize your chosen storefront, link it or integrate it into your website and help you import or enter your inventory. Whether you are selling a downloadable product, a product you have to ship, a registration or subscription we can advise you on which of the many shopping cart and payment gateways will best suit your products and services. Contact us for more info and to discuss your online selling ideas and what you may need to get started making money online!