Take advantage of the greatest way to advertise and market your business online today. Yep…its Social Media. Don’t be scared. EMarketID can do it for you!
Wikipedia: Classification of social media – Social media technologies take on many different forms including magazines, Internet forums, weblogs, social blogs, microblogging, wikis, social networks, podcasts, photographs or pictures, video, rating and social bookmarking. By applying a set of theories in the field of media research (social presence, media richness) and social processes (self-presentation, self-disclosure) Kaplan and Haenlein created a classification scheme for different social media types in their Business Horizons article published in 2010. According to Andreas Kaplan and Michael Haenlein there are six different types of social media: collaborative projects (for example, Wikipedia), blogs and microblogs (for example, Twitter), content communities (for example, YouTube), social networking sites (for example, Facebook), virtual game worlds (e.g., World of Warcraft), and virtual social worlds (e.g. Second Life). Technologies include: blogs, picture-sharing, vlogs, wall-postings, email, instant messaging, music-sharing, crowdsourcing and voice over IP, to name a few. Many of these social media services can be integrated via social network aggregation platforms. Social media network websites include sites like Facebook, Twitter, Bebo and MySpace.
We can make social media set up, maintenance, and continued posting EASY as the E in EMarketID!
When it comes to the services we can provide regarding social media management, you can have us:
- Set Up Profiles and Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google Plus, Yahoo! Local, Yelp!, and more)
- Customize Profiles and Accounts
- Link them for Syndication
- Send out eBlasts and Invites to “LIKE” the page
- Add Social Media SHARE buttons on your website or blog
- Create Custom Tabs for Testimonials, YouTube Channels, Pinterest, Maps
- Manage Content for Posting (based on pre-approved plan)
- Create and manage a pay-per-click marketing budget (should you want to advertise on these sites)
- Train you or your staff on how to make the most of this unique and well populated source of targeted traffic
This is all another 24/7 calling card to action that works for you so YOU don’t have to! Contact us to get started on the world of business e-marketing through social media portals and watch your fan and customer base grow!